Scheduling & Delivery
- Preliminary layout and associated design elements will be delivered within 1 week from initial quote request.
- Where applicable, initial visits will be scheduled within 1 week or per your own schedule and availability.
- Service available only in Greater London and 1 hour travel from London.
- Though we do our best to deliver design and décor recommendations that suit your needs, you may not always agree with the suggestions given. We therefore allow 3 revisions of the suggestions we provide. In special cases, we may further discuss and develop design concepts as required. Please note that we cannot provide refunds due to the subjective nature of the business.
- Estimates are calculated based on a 2 bedroom flat and may vary with specific projects.
- Open concept designs may be assessed as individual rooms if they are of a reasonable size.
- Any promotions apply to ‘one per household’ only.
- Payment must be received in full before work can commence.
- Content/images on the site are for illustration purposes only and some features may not be available for certain interior design packages.
- We cannot be held responsible for changes in price, stock issues or accuracy of information provided by third-party vendors or suppliers.
- Krikla Interior Design reserves the right to reject projects based on scheduling conflicts.
- Krikla Interior Design reserves the right to cancel services without notice.
The following terms and conditions apply between you, the client, and Krikla Interior Design, when you order a design package or otherwise solicit Krikla’s experience in design and décor. These terms have no bearing or effect on your statutory rights.
- You undertake that all goods and/or services, purchased by you are for your own private, personal residence(s) and use, and are not intended for resale.
- To qualify as a client, you must be over the age of 18.
- You certify that all details provided to Krikla Interior Design for the purpose of ordering design services or goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. You also certify that the payment method used is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of goods and services.
- You agree to provide Krikla Interior Design with a valid email and phone number for contact purposes during the design process.
If You’re Found In Breach of Conditions
Should you breach any of these conditions, you agree to be responsible for any additional costs or expenses incurred by us or our employees, agents and suppliers as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable).
All rights reserved. You may save the content found on the Krikla website or content otherwise provided to you by Krikla Interior Design for your personal and individual use only. You may not use the content for commercial use, and you are not permitted to copy, share, broadcast, store in any medium, adapt, change, remix or otherwise display or modify content copyrighted by Krikla Interior Design without prior written permissions from Krikla Interior Design.